The Upside-Down Houses, Chimney Pot Park, Langworthy, Salford
This residential development involved converting some 360 empty terraced properties into modern contemporary dwellings.
Burnaby Stone Care Ltd. carried out all of the external renovations which included:
- Paint removal and cleaning of the facades
- Total re-pointing utilising a Heritage lime mortar
- Removal of stone cladding and Terralean coatings to various property facades
- Brick replacement
- Stitch and pin cracks to various heads and cills
- Restoration to stone heads and cills
- A full head and cill replacement to over 100 properties
- Replacement and restoration of diamond brick arch details.